Popular points of interest are near the Hotel, Acropolis Hill, Temple of Olympian Zeus, National Archeological Museum and many “must-sees” of the Athens capital. All public transportation is within walking distance. Bus, Train and Metro are easily transported to/from Athens International Airport, Piraeus Port or around the city.
We are the best location choice, in order to make your experience truly unique and unforgettable.
Just a few steps away from the hotel, our guests can find one of the most famous streets for quality nightlife at Kolokotroni Str. Bars, restaurants, gelaterias, bakeries, and some of the best places for dessert, traditional greek cuisine, or high gastronomy, can all be found within a walking distance! The Pure Hotel is also an ideal option for business travelers due to its close proximity to the Syntagma, Monastiraki and Omonia metro stations, as well as most means of public transportation. For an enjoyable shopping spree, the Ermou str is the best place to find from luxury brands to local shops. Sightseeing is made easy since the Pure Hotel is in such close distance to the Ancient Agora, the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, and many many more that Athens’ city center has to offer! For entertainment, you can visit the Irodeio Theater, which hosts the Epidaurus Festival during the summer season, as well as all the more modern stages in the city where you can enjoy music and theater of Greek and international influence in accordance with your needs!
-Omonia Square & metro station (center of Athens), 5 minutes walking distance
– Syntagma Square & metro station (center of Athens), 750m, 10 minutes on foot
– Monastiraki Square & metro station, 450m, 5 minutes walking distance
– Akropoli & Acropolis Museum & metro station, 1.3 km, 15 minutes walking distance (1 stop from Panepistimio)
– Ermou Downtown Shopping Centre,550m, 6 minutes in foot
– National Archeological Museum, 1.4 km, 16 min walk
– Kolonaki Shopping Center 1,2 km, 15 minutes walking distance
– Lycabettus Hill, 1,4km, 17 minutes walk
+30 210 300 4041
8, Nikiou str, 10560, Athens, GR
F: +30 210 300 4042